Freitag, 12. September 2014

Voluntary work for the flood victims in Bosnia & Herzegowina

First of all I'd like to thank my friend Nermin Kuldija, who took the initiative and sent this letter to my university as an excuse why I was absent when I was two weeks in Bosnia. I am happy to see, that there are still some people, who can be grateful and respect others' involvement. I am presenting and showing this letter to Everyone, so that humans start to get active and help others who really need it. I wasn't aware of the situation until I was there and could see it with my own eyes. Often, you get a letter like this and you can present it to scholarships or to your schools and universities. Don't be selfish, support and help!

I will post a video soon that I've made when I was there!
www.planethadi.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen