Freitag, 3. April 2015

MakeUp - SINGLE (Music)

To read the latest news, check out my website: www.planethadi.com

ENG: I was working on my next single called "MakeUp" with a lot of people! Pouya Nemati, Marc Eisenberg, Bora Karakus, Kristina Gaubatz, Sebastian Sommer, Rot Dog and Stefan Zintel. Melissa Könnel helped Marc with the recordings as we were making the final vocals in the rehearsal room.
I am proud to release with tildmusic such a great song with an enormous power and I want to thank everyone who helped on this single!

DEU: Ich hab an meiner nächsten Single gearbeitet, die heißt "MakeUp" mit vielen Leuten! Pouya Nemati, Marc Eisenberg, Bora Karakus, Kristina Gaubatz, Sebastian Sommer, Rot Dog und Stefan Zintel. Melissa Könnel half Marc bei den finalen Aufnahmen im Proberaum. Ich bin stolz so einen mega Song über tildmusic zu releasen mit einer enormen Power und ich möchte allen danken, die mir bei dieser Single halfen!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen