Donnerstag, 25. Dezember 2014

The Godfather - MINEO Photoshooting

To see the latest news, check out my website: www.planethadi.com

Lately I had a photoshooting with MINEO, a great female photographer from Pirmasens with the craziest ideas I ever heard from a photographer. So, we did a "Godfather" shooting with me as the Italian Mafia guy who counts money, smokes cigars and ignores sexy women. We got some good photos from this series, so stay tuned and drink a coffee for me...

Letztens hatte ich ein Photoshooting mit MINEO, einer sehr guten Fotografin aus Pirmasens mit den verrücktesten Ideen, die ich je von einem Fotografen gehört habe. Also machten wir ein 'Pate' Photoshooting  mit mir als den italienischen Mafiatypen, der Geld zählt, Zigarren raucht und sexy Frauen ignoriert. Wir haben paar sehr gute Fotos aus der Serie, bleibt dran und trinkt einen Kaffee für mich...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen